Hi,

On 09/23/2016 12:49 AM, Adonay Felipe Nogueira wrote:
I tried your suggestions, and the unpack phase doesn't seem to be
working as expected. Inspecting **all** the directories created with
--keep-failed shows that the "source" directory wasn't made.
I believe the problem now is the snippet, the process hasn't made it to the unpack phase. Try moving the 'substitute*' to a new phase after 'unpack'. Commenting out the snippet allowed me to unpack it properly.

Again, this shows some shortcomings in Guix with regards to zip source files, it seems.
ben