On Wed, Sep 21, 2016 at 12:59:51PM +0200, John Darrington wrote:
> I thought we had a policy that the synopsis field must not
> start with an article.
>
> However running
>       grep 'synopsis  *"The'  *.scm
>
> shows that we have many instances where this policy is
> not followed.
>
> Or have I   misunderstood something?

It's a minor issue. I think that making many small changes throughout
the master branch will be too disruptive for what is a relatively minor
style issue.

If the change is made, I'd prefer it on core-updates. Merging master
into core-updates and vice versa already requires somebody to resolve a
lot of merge conflicts. I'd rather not add to that burden.