ng0 <> writes:

> torsocks 2.2.0 has been released.
> I changed the method from git to url fetch and removed the patch we
> included as it seems to be no longer necessary.

Thanks for paying attention to this.

I couldn't find a link to the download page at first glance, but the
GPG signature is good, and the sources are identical to git apart from
the generated autotools stuff.

I updated to reflect the removed patch, removed the 'bootstrap'
phase and autotools inputs and adjusted commit message accordingly. I
also updated home-page to HTTPS and removed the 'perl-test-harness'
input as they seem to have switched to a different test framework:

Pushed as 91988aee126376ea9e111882afb511e3a555936d !