tumashu  <tuma...@163.com> writes:

> can we package a installer-helper, like:
> https://packages.debian.org/stretch/flashplugin-nonfree

Guix (and GuixSD) adheres to the Free System Distribution Guidelines
[1], which states:

"A free system distribution must not steer users towards obtaining any
nonfree information for practical use, or encourage them to do so. The
system should have no repositories for nonfree software and no specific
recipes for installation of particular nonfree programs."

As I understand it, the purpose of that installer-helper is solely to
aid in the installation of Adobe Flash Player, which is not free
software.  It has no other use.  Therefore, we will not package it.

[1] https://www.gnu.org/distros/free-system-distribution-guidelines.html

On the other hand, GNU Gnash IS free software, so I'm sure a patch to
add it would be welcome!

--
Chris