> Hi Guix,
>
> attached is a patch that adds an SELinux policy for the guix-daemon.
> The policy defines the guix_daemon_t domain and specifies what labels
> may be accessed and how by processes running in that domain.
>
> These file labels are defined:
>
> * guix_daemon_conf_t
>   for Guix configuration files (in localstatedir and sysconfdir)
> * guix_daemon_exec_t
>   for executables spawned by the daemon (which are allowed to run in the
>   guix_daemon_t domain)
> * guix_daemon_socket_t
>   for the daemon socket file
> * guix_profiles_t
>   for the contents of the profiles directory

I' m not sure I understand: is this meant to allow Guix to run in foreign
distros like Fedora ?

Or is this meant to have SELinux running inside the GuixSD environment ?

I might be interested in runnig Guix on my Fedora installation.

Also, Ricardo, I remember you posted a link to an introduction to SELinux
for human beings, some months ago.

Maybe on the irc channel, maybe on some meiling list

I searched here and found nothing

Should you be able to post that lik again, I' d be grateful
I promise I will bookmark it this time

Thanks !
Ciao