Pjotr Prins transcribed 495 bytes:
> On Tue, Apr 24, 2018 at 05:12:34PM +0530, Pierre Neidhardt wrote:
> > This is gold!!  Thanks so much for sharing.
>
> Totally agree. Great work Julien a.o. Praphrasing one of the greats:
> what works on large systems tends to work on small. With minimized
> size packages Guix is quite ready to take on mobile and embedded
> systems in, typically, proprietary software environments. That is a
> huge market. We should be able to find companies interested in
> pitching in once they realise the benefits.
>
> Pj.

I think we should clarify "embeded" here. The size Guix itself
comes with is far from ready (probably never, not in the near future)
for real embeded devices. I think you all understand what we mean
when embeded is mentioned here.
Let's call them "small devices", and celebrate once someone in our
community manages to make Guix run on an actual embeded device with less
than 1MB. Even on my routers at home this is an impossible thing at the
moment.
Of course it would be great to have at some point, even if it would just
be a Proof of Concept.