Hooray :)

Nitpick and complain: Could we please send this to guix-devel as TO and use BCC
for the rest or even: separate emails? I'm getting so many duplicates with every
release. I know it's a timesaver, but cross-posting and then people replying
with
"reply to all" to cross-posted messages can be annoying.

alex sassmannshausen transcribed 186K bytes: