Hi,

Ricardo Wurmus <rek...@elephly.net> skribis:

> I’d love to get us closer to being able to run the GNU system with the
> Hurd and Guix underpinnings.  Unfortunately, Hurd is not considered a
> priority by GNU, which shows in the lack of support for modern hardware.

I know you know ;-) but there’s no such thing as GNU when it comes to
setting a direction and providing resources to pursue software
development goals.

So I think what’s important here is to change the Hurd’s image to
attract freedom-conscious and security-savvy people and organizations.
Like Guix, it needs a critical mass to take off.

Ludo’.