Hi Gábor,

I have followed the Binary-Installation procedures and installed the hello
package to my root.
The next step I understand is to add another package from the list in
https://www.gnu.org/software/guix/packages/
I tried following this step to install a package from the list i.e. 4ti2
1.6.7 using the below commands:
*guix package -i 4ti2 1.6.7*

However, I got the error as :

*guile: warning: failed to install localehint: Consider installing the
`glibc-utf8-locales' or `glibc-locales' package anddefining `GUIX_LOCPATH',
along these lines:     guix package -i glibc-utf8-locales     export
GUIX_LOCPATH="$HOME/.guix-profile/lib/locale"See the "Application Setup"
section in the manual, for more info.*
Is it due my incomplete GUIX installation or are there further steps to
follow?

Thanks,

Lakshmi Prasannakumar
Bangalore