Hi Ludo,

Chris Marusich <cmmarus...@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi Ludo,
>
> Ludovic Courtès <l...@gnu.org> writes:
>
>> Chris, if you want you can push a .md file to guix-artwork.git with a
>> link to the video (for example similar to
>> <https://www.gnu.org/software/guix/blog/2017/back-from-fosdem-2017/>)
>> and I can do the CVS dance to upload it if you want.  :-)
>
> Sounds good!  I'll let you know once I've done that.

I've added a small retrospective post in guix-artwork, commit
4ba6b7c042ff04c89ffdd6d5b7ba91f620f40d44.  I've verified it looks good,
and the links are correct, on my local machine.  (The link to the PDF
didn't work locally, but I think it will work when published.)  Could
you check it, and then do the CVS dance if it looks good to you?

Also, I used my media.marusich.info link instead of the GNU Audio Visual
link, mainly because I wanted to make the slides easily available (I
couldn't find a direct link that worked for maintenance.git) in addition
to the video, and at the same time I also thought it might be nice to
save the GNU project a little bandwidth.  If you'd prefer to use the GNU
Audio Visual link, please change it or let me know so I can change it.

Coincidentally, this is the first time I've written a blog post using
sxml.  It's quite slick!

Hopefully by this time next year, we'll have more Guix users in Seattle!

--
Chris