Hello,

Christopher Lemmer Webber <cweb...@dustycloud.org> skribis:

> Changes not staged for commit:
>   (use "git add <file>..." to update what will be committed)
>   (use "git checkout -- <file>..." to discard changes in working directory)
>
>       modified:   doc/contributing.de.texi
>       modified:   doc/contributing.fr.texi
>       modified:   doc/guix.de.texi
>       modified:   doc/guix.fr.texi
>
> Why does this keep happening?  If these are autogenerated, why are they
> committed into git?  If they aren't autogenerated, why are they changing?

They are automatically updated, but not actually “generated”: fellow
hackers like Julien worked hard to write these translations.  :-)

However it seems that updates are triggered too often, presumably since
commit 7565d40e1e583b35148088bcf79760b9f95f91d9.

Julien, any idea how we could improve on this?

Thanks,
Ludo’.