Am 10.10.19 um 05:57 schrieb Jean Louis:
> Ludo, please step down from GNU project […]
>
> Obviously, there are people who don't trust you.

No reasons for any of the signers to step back. There are always some
guys who don't trust others.*)

Beside this I wonder what is you legitimization of demanding Ludo to
step back?! I' can' remember your being part of GNU Guix, are you?

*) Side note: This is like Fascists all over here in Europe argue: They
demand to be "the people", but they are a minority. It's just that they
are loud and aggressive. Not saying your are a Fascist, though, but the
pattern is the same.

--
Regards
Hartmut Goebel