On Thu, 10 Oct 2019 16:29:08 +0200
Ludovic Courtès <l...@gnu.org> wrote:

> My sincere apologies to all the Guix people who are witnessing
> this.  :-(

After initial enthusiasm, the CoC issue and the reaction to the GNU
Kind Communications Guideline already convinced me that I should better
keep a fair bit of distance. Thus I don't even want to belong to Guix
people, but I'm still an observer. Not that anyone should care.

I don't get what made you guys start Guix as GNU project, if you have
such an issue with Stallman (which I do understand)?

The timing of the announcement makes you appear to join ranks
with people who are repeating lies. If one can't keep a few quotes
straight, I'm not inclined to believe the rest that's harder to
evaluate. It also makes it look like kicking a man when he's already
down.

Then having it on a GNU domain and posting the announcement to a list
where the matter should not be discussed is ... at least
unwise, if not disingenious.

So I have some sympathy with Jean Louis, as silly as the idea of Guix
being anything without you is.

--
Thorsten Wilms <t...@freenet.de>