Hello guix-devel,

this is my first time writing to this list so I hope I am at the right place. I noticed that the guix package for emacs was moved from being developed at Github/Gitlab to Savannah. There is the guix package 'emacs-guix'. Some people (including me) would rather use the MELPA or ELPA package repositories for emacs. I noticed that the guix.el package in MELPA is still refering to the old locations on github/gitlab which are unmaintained and do not work. I will try to get the location fixed in MELPA. But since the package has moved closer to the guix project (if I understood it right) would it maybe make more sense to host it on ELPA (since it is the GNU repository)? I do not really know anything about emacs packaging which is why I am asking.

Greetings

Arvid