Am Thu, Apr 13, 2023 at 06:25:47PM +0200 schrieb Andreas Enge:
> For the Fortran bindings, I am hesitant as well. I think it is bad style
> to disable a test just because it fails ;-)  Maybe someone with experience
> in numpy can speak up.

Well, given how many packages on i686 eventually depend on numpy,
I think disabling these two tests on i686 (maybe in a phase so that they
continue to run on other architectures, see the recent powerpc commit on
core-updates) is justifiable. At worst we end up with numpy with broken
fortran bindings on i686. It is likely that pulseaudio will continue
to work nevertheless.

Andreas