On Mon, May 15, 2023 at 09:38:33AM -0400, Maxim Cournoyer wrote:
> Hi Leo,
>
> Leo Famulari <l...@famulari.name> writes:
>
> > Can someone help me by pointing to the original discussion of this
> > change?
>
> It was the team.scm issue in https://issues.guix.gnu.org/58813 that led
> to this change.

Thanks for pointing it out.

In my opinion, this change should be discussed more publicly so that a
consensus can be reached about it.

This change affects the workflow of everyone that hacks on Guix,
including people who are trying it for the very first time.

It's a big change.

It's not okay to only discuss such a big change in a ticket with the
title "can't substitute etc/teams.scm command as doc suggests".

I am asking for this to be reverted until a consensus is reached.