I like this forum idea.

In fact, I really think a forum / presence for GNU more generally would
be excellent.

Yes, you can find dedicated spaces for Emacs, Guix, etc, and there is
#gnu on Libera and some mailing lists.

But I think we are sorely missing a central point where users can go and
see how they might use Guix, Emacs, etc in conjunction. As well as join
a community centered on GNU as an OS.

I document using Guix, Emacs, exwm and etc together on various
proprietary online spaces like GitHub, Medium, and Reddit. This is
because there is good foot traffic in these spaces. Both old and new
hackers are present in these spaces. But their proprietary nature is
unfortunate. It would be more ideal to document how to use GNU on an
official GNU platform.

As of right now, if you approach the GNU community, it just feels like a
disconnected set of packages. I spend a lot of time explaining to people
how GNU is a unique libre operating system which you can extend using
Lisp. I show them examples of how I have a "fullstack" Lisp workstation
with Guix, Emacs, and exwm. After seeing such an example, the concept of
GNU really "clicks" for them.

I make my living deploying and monitoring applications on servers, so
let me know if I can help setup a social GNU presence.