Hey!

I've been reviewing the list of ideas on and around QA ([1]) recently,
and got thinking again about how to support people without commit access
reviewing patches. Obviously you don't need commit access to review
patches, but where I think we need some process is how to expedite
someone with commit access taking a look at the patches that have been
reviewed, and merging them if appropriate.

1: https://qa.guix.gnu.org/README

Maybe we can use debbugs tags for this? It looks like this has already
been done in the past, I found some issues tagged with the usertag
"reviewed" for example [1]. Some were also tagged with
"reviewed-looks-good". I guess my primary concern is to have a tag (or
combination of tags) which indicate that a committer should have a look
at the issue as it's been reviewed by someone and should be ready to
merge. I don't really use debbugs much, but does anyone have any
opinions on appropriate tags?

1: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?tag=reviewed&users=guix

Once we know what tags to use, I can have the QA frontpage do something
similar to the "Mark as moreinfo" links, so it's easy to just click a
button then send the email to change the state of a issue.

Chris