In wider fediverse news,

The ActivityPub webpage is getting a rejig:
https://socialhub.activitypub.rocks/t/activitypub-rocks-portal-from-standards-movement-to-grassroots-fedi/3577

Im emailing, as within the technical discourse page is whether the tech stack should be moved away from (scheme based) Haunt (which powers Guix's website):
https://socialhub.activitypub.rocks/t/activitypub-rocks-portal-technical-discussion/3578

Naturally, Id be keen on continuing the furrow carved by Christine Lemmer-Webber and thought it would be worth seeing if there are any Lispers here who would be keen on volunteering, lest the platform goes Typescript.

At my end, I consider the benefits to i18n to be a useful synergy:
https://socialhub.activitypub.rocks/t/activitypub-rocks-portal-technical-discussion/3578/3

If you agree, Id love you contribute your input there.

--
Jonathan McHugh
indieterminacy@libre.brussels