Hi Fabio,

Fabio Natali <m...@fabionatali.com> writes:

> I was wondering if you might be aware of any Guix-related event/session
> (talk, assembly, self-organised session, etc) happening at 37C3? I
> wasn't able to spot anything when flicking through the event portal⁰.

I won't be at the 37c3, but have regularly attended most chaos
communication congresses of the last decade before, well,
2020. Generally speaking I haven't seen that many Guix related things at
those events; so your best bet would probably be to do a self-organized
session, e.g. some sort of a users meet-up as they're relatively easy to
organize there.

--
Kind regards,

Wilko Meyer