On 2023-12-11 20:35:27 -0800, Felix Lechner via Development of GNU Guix and the
GNU System distribution. wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have my own copy of Guix in order to hack on features. I 'pull' with
> the option '--allow-downgrades'.
>
> After that, 'deploy' does not require it again, but 'home reconfigure'
> does. Is that consistent?
>
> Also, would 'system reconfigure' require the option again? Thanks!

If memory serves right, both home and system reconfigure do require the
argument.  So at least those two are consistent.

Tomas

--
There are only two hard things in Computer Science:
cache invalidation, naming things and off-by-one errors.

  • --allow-downgrade... Development of GNU Guix and the GNU System distribution.
    • Re: --allow-... Tomas Volf