Hi,

( It is when my plate is full that I add more in. :-) )

Google is announcing the Season of Docs.  Somehow, it is similar of
Google Summer of Code but for… wait for it… documentation!

https://opensource.googleblog.com/2024/02/announcing-google-season-of-docs-2024.html

I would like that the Guix project applies as an Organization.  Hence my
message.  Before jumping in the boring paperwork, the first questions
are:

 1. Who does volunteer for being potential mentor?
 2. Would one of you readers be interested by being technical writer?
 3. Any for improving the documentation?

Well, shoot any ideas for #3.  It will help in all cases. :-)

It can range from a one line idea to more elaborated idea; as shown here
[1, 2, 3].

Depending on the feedback, I will create a LibrePlanet webpage or else
and go further in the process. :-)

Last, keep in mind the deadline is less than 10 days from now.

1: https://developers.google.com/season-of-docs/docs/project-ideas
2: https://developers.google.com/season-of-docs/docs/case-study-example
3: https://developers.google.com/season-of-docs/docs/2022/participants

Cheers,