Lu dans l'article envoyé par Michael:

A year and a half ago, at a prominent Open Source conference held in
Portland, Oregon -- a keynote was given by a highly visible Microsoft
employee. During that keynote, the presenter specifically encouraged
those in attendance to commit crimes against people based on skin
color and gender (in this case, "white" and "male" -- though the idea
is horrific regardless of gender or ethnicity).  He said we need
people to be "willing to go to jail" that we needed "accomplices."
He even had a slide talking about the need for "accomplices" against
people of certain skin colors.

This was not a rinky dink conference.  This was not a nobody, from a
no-name company.  This was a high profile person from Microsoft
giving a conference sanctioned keynote presentation.

And, in it, he was seeking to divide the entire community -- to
encourage racism and sexism to the point of committing criminal
activity against each other.

This was not an isolated incident.  These sorts of hateful calls to
commit crime against other members of the Open Source community are
becoming increasingly commonplace at conferences across the land.

Savez-vous à quoi diable peut bien faire référence l'auteur ? Parle-t-il de l'OSCON ? Ça parait un peu trop facile de lancer des SCUDs en l'air sans sourcer ses accusations.

--
Frederic Dumas
f.du...@ellis.siteparc.fr