Do you subscribe?  Is that how you got it, or is there some trick?

-vk

--
"We are not permitted to choose 
the frame of our destiny, but what 
we put into it is ours."  --Dag 
Hammersjold

"When the rate of change outside 
an organization exceeds the rate 
of change inside it, then it is 
not a matter of if, but when that 
organization will fail."  --Jack 
Welch

"Just keep swimming/just keep 
swimming/just keep swimming 
swimming swimming..." --Dorie from 
Finding Nemo

 -------------- Original message ----------------------
From: "David Scheidt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> On 8/3/06, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 
> > Anyway, Sci Am does not publish their articles on the web, else I'd provide 
> > a 
> link.  Still, I thought this interesting enough to start a thread.  I can 
> provide more details if necessary.
> 
> http://www.sciam.com/article.cfm?chanID=sa006&articleID=00010347-101C-14C1-8F9E8
> 3414B7F4945&pageNumber=1&catID=2
> 
> Watch for line wrap....
> -- 
> David Scheidt
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> _______________________________________________
> GurpsNet-L mailing list <[email protected]>
> http://mail.sjgames.com/mailman/listinfo/gurpsnet-l


_______________________________________________
GurpsNet-L mailing list <[email protected]>
http://mail.sjgames.com/mailman/listinfo/gurpsnet-l

Reply via email to