Not currently, I have a friend in Riverside and I might know someone moving out 
there soon, but no one currently.

-Mike

-----Original Message-----
>From: Erik Holmes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Sent: Mar 2, 2007 3:15 PM
>To: The GURPSnet mailing list <[email protected]>
>Subject: [gurps] Any GURPS Players out in San Diego?
>
>Hey all,
>
>I've recently moved out to San Diego for work and don't know a soul out here. 
>Anyone on the list
>know of anyone out this way that is willing to play GURPS, add another player 
>to an existing
>group, etc?
>
>Thanks,
>
>
>
>"I didn't spend all those years playing D&D and not learn a little something 
>about courage."
>   -Some Dork, The X-Files
>
>Erik Holmes
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>AIM: ErikHolmes & Erickh0510
>ICQ: 2593395
>MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Y!: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>
> 
>____________________________________________________________________________________
>Yahoo! Music Unlimited
>Access over 1 million songs.
>http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited
>_______________________________________________
>GurpsNet-L mailing list <[email protected]>
>http://mail.sjgames.com/mailman/listinfo/gurpsnet-l


"No one knows how many transitor-powered weapons Iron Man has at his disposal!"
-Namor, the Sub-Mariner, Avenger #3
_______________________________________________
GurpsNet-L mailing list <[email protected]>
http://mail.sjgames.com/mailman/listinfo/gurpsnet-l

Reply via email to