> I tried to do the MiG-21 in VE2, but end up with lots of empty volume. > Now I wonder whether I made a mistake, or whether the air intake may > account for so much volume, or what else goes on. > I started with a wing area of 248 sf, aSpeed of 1,385 mph and thrust of > 15,700 lb. From thrust and aSpeed I got a drag of 61-62. As it´s > supersonic it must have at least Superior Streamlining, so the body has > about 367 sf, which means 478 cf. But I don´t get more than about 110 cf > for components, plus maybe 120 cf for internal fuel tanks. I used a > Cramped Crewstation, but even if I go to Roomy that doesn´t help enough. > Besides, I believe that would be wrong. > Any ideas ?
The MiG-21 came in many variants. Which one do you want to GURPSify? Is the aSpeed clean or with external stores? That alone would change things dramatically. Onno _______________________________________________ GurpsNet-L mailing list <[email protected]> http://mail.sjgames.com/mailman/listinfo/gurpsnet-l
