I think i have a few saved at home, I'll check tonight.

-----Original Message-----
>From: Jack Mc <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Sent: Mar 9, 2007 2:24 PM
>To: [email protected]
>Subject: [gurps] looking for posts from the 90's
>
>I used to post real often on here back in the mid/late
>90's.  I just realized that all the designs I'd posted
>here got wiped when a harddrive crashed a while back
>and now the archives no longer go back that far.
>
>Does anyone have any of my old SOTF (Sins of the
>Fathers vees archived anywhere?
>
>-Jack Mc Crary
>
>
> 
>____________________________________________________________________________________
>We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love 
>(and love to hate): Yahoo! TV's Guilty Pleasures list.
>http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265 
>_______________________________________________
>GurpsNet-L mailing list <[email protected]>
>http://mail.sjgames.com/mailman/listinfo/gurpsnet-l


"No one knows how many transitor-powered weapons Iron Man has at his disposal!"
-Namor, the Sub-Mariner, Avenger #3
_______________________________________________
GurpsNet-L mailing list <[email protected]>
http://mail.sjgames.com/mailman/listinfo/gurpsnet-l

Reply via email to