At 01:05 AM 3/26/2008 -0400, Sue wrote: >The Squirrel is more deadly... >-Sue
I think I now know where that bit about Squirrels are the messengers of God came from. That it is even in the book after what you've just alluded to here, implies that you're on the Illuminati ladder someplace above me. I dare not try to guess which portion of the Illuminati you belong to - suffice to say, after allusions to the Lakota, the Squirrels, and even those subliminal messages regarding man's place in the universe (right under the pinkies of the women wearing Pink frilly clothing - not to be confused with CODE PINK), I think I'd best bow out of this one and leave this discussion to those who know they run the universe instead of those who think they do ;) Remember... Those of you who think you run the universe annoy those of us who do. On that note! _______________________________________________ GurpsNet-L mailing list <[email protected]> http://mail.sjgames.com/mailman/listinfo/gurpsnet-l
