>
> 
> Advanced engineering help advances the local TL, creating an anomalous
> mixed TL that must be handled on a case-by-case basis.
>
One of my favorite cutesy fantasy series is the one by Joel Rosenberg-- a group 
of college RPGers get transported to a fantasy world as their characters.  Part 
of the process is integrating some modern technology that they bring with them 
(in their heads-- no HP-48 or other).  It's not a huge part, and the storylines 
are a bit simplistic.  Certainly nothing that could satisfy you guys,  
technically.  Rosenberg does make it a process-- developing technology from the 
ground up.  Gunpowder becomes the biggest possible secret...  But fun-- more 
fun to think about conceptually, than anything else.  I have a 350+CP 
mage-martial artist who is my crowning glory that I wouldn't mind being 
reincarnated as (and, oh, the chicks I would get with  him!).  Anyway...

-vk


_______________________________________________
GurpsNet-L mailing list <[email protected]>
http://mail.sjgames.com/mailman/listinfo/gurpsnet-l

Reply via email to