I like the armor, but it makes me wonder about the bugs. DR 200 means that those bugs would have to have a 3e strength of at least 50 with a rather generous armor divisor of 5 on specialized swinging marine opener appendages. Those are going to be some nasty bugs.
Clint "Onno Meyer" <[email protected]> Sent by: [email protected] 12/15/2008 11:30 AM Please respond to The GURPSnet mailing list <[email protected]> To The GURPSnet mailing list <[email protected]> cc Subject Re: [gurps] Starship Troopers Caterpillar: Confidential Green Retain Until: 01/14/2009 Michael wrote: > I found my copy of the Avalon Hill board game. I don't know if the stats > are canon, or how they were arrived at, but they give a top speed for > the three units. Scouts and Command suits are 50kph (31mph) and > Marauders are 30kph (18.6mph). > > Mike S. Obviously 50 and 30 are rounded, but still my 15 mph Marauder is a touch slow. Improved suspension would help, but Rico talked too often about tumbling the gyros. What do you think about my suit? Onno _______________________________________________ GurpsNet-L mailing list <[email protected]> http://mail.sjgames.com/mailman/listinfo/gurpsnet-l _______________________________________________ GurpsNet-L mailing list <[email protected]> http://mail.sjgames.com/mailman/listinfo/gurpsnet-l
