On Wed, Dec 24, 2008 at 8:16 PM, Jay P. Hailey <[email protected]> wrote:
>> Keep a  really careful eye on the vessel's volume and
>> mass - I've been
>> working on a TL6 submersible carrier for my Crimson Skies
>> game, and I
>> haven't yet managed to get it able both to float and to
>> sink...
>>
>> Roger
>
>
> I would like to hear more about your Crimson Skies game.
>
> Question -  doess it need to be a perfect build, or can you hand wave at some 
> point?
>

Depends on how much you (or your players) care.  I'm generally of the
playability and advancing the game setting and plot is more important
than strict conformance with a set of vehicle construction rules.
> Jay ~Meow!~
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> GurpsNet-L mailing list <[email protected]>
> http://mail.sjgames.com/mailman/listinfo/gurpsnet-l
>



-- 
David Scheidt
[email protected]
_______________________________________________
GurpsNet-L mailing list <[email protected]>
http://mail.sjgames.com/mailman/listinfo/gurpsnet-l

Reply via email to