Saludos Lista Tengo ubuntu server 1204 y estoy configurando el squid3 para que auntentifique usando el htpasswd pero al agregarle los parametros para la autentificacion no me inicia usando service squid3 restart me dice unknow stop si le quito lo de la autentificacion me inicia sin problemas aqui les pongo la conf que tengo ahora

 Recommended minimum configuration:

#
acl manager proto cache_object
acl localhost src 127.0.0.1/32 ::1
acl to_localhost dst 127.0.0.0/8 0.0.0.0/32 ::1

# Example rule allowing access from your local networks.
# Adapt to list your (internal) IP networks from where browsing
# should be allowed
acl ip src "/etc/squid3/acls/ip"

auth_param basic /usr/lib/squid3/ncsa_auth /etc/squid3/passwd
auth_param basic realm squid
auth_param basic children 5
auth_param basic credentialsttl 1 hours
auth_param basic casesensitive off

acl pass proxy_auth REQUIRED
#acl pass proxy_auth "/etc/squid3/passwd"

acl SSL_ports port 443
acl Safe_ports port 80        # http
acl Safe_ports port 21        # ftp
acl Safe_ports port 443        # https
acl Safe_ports port 70        # gopher
acl Safe_ports port 210        # wais
acl Safe_ports port 1025-65535    # unregistered ports
acl Safe_ports port 280        # http-mgmt
acl Safe_ports port 488        # gss-http
acl Safe_ports port 591        # filemaker
acl Safe_ports port 777        # multiling http
acl CONNECT method CONNECT

# Recommended minimum Access Permission configuration:
#
# Only allow cachemgr access from localhost
http_access allow manager localhost
http_access deny manager

# Deny requests to certain unsafe ports
http_access deny !Safe_ports

# Deny CONNECT to other than secure SSL ports
http_access deny CONNECT !SSL_ports

#
# INSERT YOUR OWN RULE(S) HERE TO ALLOW ACCESS FROM YOUR CLIENTS
#

# Example rule allowing access from your local networks.
# Adapt localnet in the ACL section to list your (internal) IP networks
# from where browsing should be allowed
http_access allow ip
http_access allow pass
http_access allow localhost

# And finally deny all other access to this proxy
http_access deny all

# Squid normally listens to port 3128
http_port 3128

#Default:
cache_mem 256 MB

#  TAG: maximum_object_size_in_memory    (bytes)
# Add any of your own refresh_pattern entries above these.
refresh_pattern ^ftp:        1440    20%    10080
refresh_pattern ^gopher:    1440    0%    1440
refresh_pattern -i (/cgi-bin/|\?) 0    0%    0
refresh_pattern (Release|Packages(.gz)*)$      0       20%     2880

#    This sets the maximum number of connection attempts for a

y se considera que está limpio.