On 19 September 2016 at 18:17, Bjørn Forsman <bjorn.fors...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Ondrej,
>
> On 19 September 2016 at 16:26, Ondrej Holy <oh...@redhat.com> wrote:
>> [...]
>> So you can:
>> - hide those mounts from UI e.g. using "x-gvfs-hide" mount option, or
>> - disable automounting at all by "org.gnome.desktop.media-handling
>> automount" gsettings property.
>>
>> Does it fulfill your needs?
>
> Yes, that first option works perfect. Thank you!

New problem. I need better control over error handling, specifically
I'd need to have RestartSec= and Restart= in the .mount unit. The
problem is that those options are not available in /etc/fstab
(systemd-fstab-generator only parses few select "systemd" options). So
I decided to try using native systemd unit for the autofs + sshfs
mounts. Now where do I put the "x-gvfs-hide" mount option? I mean, I
still have that option in the systemd .mount unit, but it has no
effect. (And .automount units have no "Option=" directive.)

I'm stuck.

Best regards,
Bjørn Forsman