Hi Bjørn,

sorry I don't have much experience with autofs. I will have to configure
some to see what is happening there....

I don't think we want generally ignore all autofs mounts, but we have just
to be sure that GVfs won't cause automounting of them. Can you please file
a bug report for GVfs with info about your configuration?

I won't tell you how you should write the systemd unit, however, I have
some tips what more you can do. You can also try to use different mount
paths. More-or-less only mounts in /media, $HOME, and /run/media/$USER are
handled, so path change may have same effect as x-gvfs-hide. Or you can
probably set also custom udev rules. See the following document:
https://git.gnome.org/browse/gvfs/tree/monitor/udisks2/what-is-shown.txt

--
Regards

Ondrej