Hello,

could someone give me more details how to set the x and y coordinate as well as the zoom level when loading gvSIG Mini?
I would like to start gvSIG Mini with a predefined point and zoom level.
It has to be done via programming and not with "/sdcard/gvSIG/config/mapstate.txt"

I could not find any differences when changing parameters at class MapState.java with the method load().
Especially when they are listed twice.
/gvSIG Mini/gvSIG Mini lib_src/es/prodevelop/gvsig/mini/map/MapState.java
/gvSIG Mini lib/src/es/prodevelop/gvsig/mini/map/MapState.java

Some instructions at http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/gvsig-mini-set-start-position-td6162196.html
could not help either.

Thanks!
Chris

Schon gehört? WEB.DE hat einen genialen Phishing-Filter in die
Toolbar eingebaut! http://produkte.web.de/go/toolbar