Hi!

I'm trying to exchange data between gvSIG and Geopaparazzi by the "cloud data" option. According to a tutorial I found on the web, I downloaded and installed the jgrasstools/geopaparazzi plugin in gvSIG desktop (2.3.1) , I've inserted the IP address and port of my server in the Geopaparazzi settings and the username and password to access. But now I'don't know how to proceed.

Where should I save gvSIG projects to make them reachable? Moreover, if I try to transfer on the coluod a geopaparazzi project, the connection times out without any result.

Any suggestion will be very appreciated.

Thank you

Paola