Hi Glen,

you can follow the free course, where it is not necessary to make any registration. You only have to follow the different modules that we are publishing in the gvSIG blog (https://blog.gvsig.org/?s=GIS+applied+to+Municipality+Management). All of them are videotutorials, and the modules are published every Monday and Thursday. Tomorrow we will publish the module number 14.

At the post about the first module there's a frequent questions section where you can see all the information.

In addition, at the end of the course you will be able to get a certificate. We will inform about it when the course is finishing.

Enjoy the course!

Regards,
  Mario