Dear Umberto,

it was a first draft of the plugin.

There's a bug tracker here:
https://redmine.gvsig.net/redmine/projects/gvsig-desktop

You can upload the tickets there.

If there's any entity interested in financing the improvement of the Publishing Extension we would add resources for that at this moment.

Best regards,
   Mario

El 18/06/18 a las 17:08, umbertofilippo escribió:
Dear Mario,

this is absolutely amazing!
I was looking for such a tool for a loooong tiiiiiime.
However, I tested it quickly and it seems to have some issues.
What I saw so far was related to:
- no PROJ CONFIG causing the init epsg to throw error
- polygons represented as points
- gvSIG does not recognize the correct EPSG

Is there a specific place I can reference for bug tracking with this
beautiful tool if you know?
Thank you so much anyway, you helped me a lot!

--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/gvSIG-users-f4102847.html

*Mario Carrera*

Training, Language and Communication Manager. gvSIG Association

Responsable de Formación, Internacionalización y Difusión. Asociación gvSIG

http://www.gvsig.com <http://www.gvsig.com/>