Hi Ron,
Can sort of arrow with the mouse keys,  but can't get it back to September 02.
Where do I type in the date?  Can't find any edit boxes.
Pastor Gil
You should be able to arrow through the calendar to the date you want. If not 
try
typing in the date when you get to the calendar. Let me know if these steps work
or not.
   Ron
----- Original Message -----
From:
Pastor Gil Pries
To:
ron wetzel
Sent: Saturday, September 06, 2008 10:02 AM
Subject: Re: System Restore
Hi Ron,
I tried, but can't make sense out of the calendar.
I want to go back to September 2, 2008.
What are the steps?
Thanks,
Pastor Gil
----- Original Message -----
From:
ron wetzel
To:
Pastor Gil Pries
Sent: Saturday, September 06, 2008 6:18 AM
Subject: Re: System Restore
You should be able to use sistom restore in windows xp with window-eyes. I have 
used
it with window-eyes 5.5 and windows xp home.
   Ron
----- Original Message -----
From:
Pastor Gil Pries
To:
[email protected]
Sent: Saturday, September 06, 2008 7:57 AM
Subject: System Restore
Hi,
Is it possible to do a system restore with window-eyesor will I need sighted 
assistance?
Using windows xp pro sp2.  Had to remove service pack 3 as it was doing quirky 
stuff.
I stil get low disk space on drive E which I didn't get before I downloaded and 
installed
windows xp pro service pack 3.
Thanks,
Pastor  Gil
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only.  If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.
All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be 
searched
through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page.
If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and include leave gw-info in the body
of the message.
__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature 
database
3422 (20080906) __________
The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
http://www.eset.com
__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature 
database
3422 (20080906) __________
The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
http://www.eset.com


If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only.  If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be 
searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and include leave gw-info in the body
of the message.

Reply via email to