Hello Barbara. You can press alt-1 while a message is open and the email
address or the display name will be read. If you press alt-1 twice, the
from field will be focused so you can do something with it such as
pressing the applications key to copy the address or compose mail to it.
As far as the maximizing of messages, Windows mail will not remember to
open the window maximized. So we recommend the Window Manager script
which we wrote. You can set it to automatically maximizing windows when
they open.
many thanks.
Barbara Sheinbein said the following on 9/29/2008 10:41 PM:
Hello Everyone,
I have Vista Home Basic. I have Window-Eyes 7.0.
I have noticed in the body of email messages in Windows Mail that
Window-Eyes is not reading the entire email address. It just reads the
last part when I use the up and down arrows. If I use the WE mouse or
WE cursor, the entire email address is spoken. This happened in
Window-Eyes 6.1 as well. I have the window the message is located in
maximized. I have also noticed that if I use the reply or forward with
the same message, the email address works fine. Any ideas what is going
on? I do not know if this is a Window-Eyes issue or not.
Second part. When I open a message in Windows Mail, it is a normal
window and I usually need to maximize it to read the message. I have a
desktop icon and when into the properties and selected maximize. The
problem is the same whether or not I use the desktop icon or the start
menu to get into windows Mail. Any ideas here so I do not have to
maximize each time?
Thanks in advance for any help.
Barbara Sheinbein
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.
All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be
searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page.
If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and include leave gw-info in the body
of the message.
--
Raul A. Gallegos -- GW Micro Technical Support
Voice: 260-489-3671 -- Fax: 260-489-2608
WEB: http://www.gwmicro.com
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.
All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be
searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page.
If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and include leave gw-info in the body
of the message.