The settings that need to be changed for the scripts are documented.  If you
mean for general usability then I would turn on the access features in the
tools menu and make sure in the options dialog menu that classic windows are
checked. If you would like a user interface more liked 3.x then turn on
compact view.  Although I myself use it in default.  
Hth 

-----Original Message-----
From: John Gallagher [mailto:[email protected]] 
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2009 2:19 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: think I am getting there

Hi list managed to install the skype script it is very good but, I 
wonder if I need to change some skype setings. must go soon but what 
a great help the scripts are. wish I could get one to make the fritz 
chess more accessible especially online.

If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only.  If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can
be searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page. 

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[email protected] and include leave gw-info in the body 
of the message.
 

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature
database 3844 (20090211) __________

The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com
 
 

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature
database 3844 (20090211) __________

The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com
 


If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only.  If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be 
searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page. 

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[email protected] and include leave gw-info in the body 
of the message.

Reply via email to