I have a webpage that lets one know if their stock is up or down, not
by a plus or minus sign, but by the color of the text the number is
printed in.  Is there a simple way for me to set up something that
could let me know when this color (red for one or green for the other)
is showing up on this webpage?  I can always put the mouse or cursor
on it and check the attribute, but I'd like to find an easier way.


If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only.  If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be 
searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[email protected] and include leave gw-info in the body
of the message.

Reply via email to