Hello to the list . I would like to know how well eset smart security 4
works with window eyes 7.01. I would also like to  know where  I have to go
in eset smart security to turn on or off the firewall so that I can acces my
private network to get information  from my other computers.  I would
appreciate the helps on this one. 


If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only.  If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be 
searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page. 

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[email protected] and include leave gw-info in the body 
of the message.

Reply via email to