I posted this yesterday but haven't received a single response.

 

I'll try to be brief. With 7.01 running, I did not receive any notification
that the gw toolkit and the winamp scripts contained errors. I'm using Vista
business. After installing the 7.1 beta, I get the error reporting tool
whenever WE launches. This happens for the winamp script and the gw toolkit,
both of which are actually up to date. I tried using the "add to package" to
update them, but that didn't work because WE reported that it couldn't
contact the Script Central server. This was strange to me since I could
access the GW Micro site as well as other sites when getting that message.

 

Thanks for your help

 

Andre



If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only.  If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be 
searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page. 

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[email protected] and include leave gw-info in the body 
of the message.

Reply via email to