For the most part, Office 2003 will run on Vista. If your Toshiba is a
64 bit system, you might have some odd things happen. They are not
common, but they do exist. Generally there are some minor issues around
the print spooler and the occasional issue with Outlook 2003
attachments.
 
The error that will pop up from time to time is a spooler thunking
error. As far as I can figure out it is something to do with 32 to 64
bit conversions and visa versa.
 
Again, I will repeat that these are not common, so you may not
experience any issues.
 
Vic
 


________________________________

From: Bryan Peterson [mailto:[email protected]] 
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2009 7:17 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Microsoft Office 2003 on Vista?


Hi all,
  Sorry for the OT post but I have a question that I need clarification
on. I just recently bought a Toshiba laptop running Windows Vista. While
it does come with a demo of Office 2007 installed, the only version I
own a physical copy and therefore a product key for is Office 2003. My
question is simpley this: Will Office 2003 run on Vista with WE? I only
ask because at the moment I can't afford to run out and buy Office 2007,
otherwise I might do it. But I'd appreciate any feedback on this. Thanks
in advance for your time.
     Bryan.

It ain't pretty when the pretty leaves you with no place to go.



If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only.  If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and
can be searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page. 

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[email protected] and include leave gw-info in the body 
of the message.


If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only.  If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be 
searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[email protected] and include leave gw-info in the body
of the message.

Reply via email to