Seems this message didn't post.

----- Original Message ----- 
From: Steve Zielinski 
To: [email protected] 
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2009 7:49 AM
Subject: Set file not loading automatically in calculator program


At least I think this is what happened.  It's happened exactly like this 
before.  The sollution was to reload the calc set files.  When I did a problem 
in calculator and hit enter it just read the last digit I typed in.

I had windows explorer opened up, a wordpad file and the calculator program 
running together.

Might this oddity be fixed soon?  This hasn't happened before to me in the past.

Using window eyes 7.01, xp pack 3, all updates installed.

And yes, I'm once again listening to "write message" ghost phrases at the ends 
of my lines of this message.  It always starts near the same place, as if the 
normal sized window is getting bleed through.  If I maximize it, the location 
of the ghost phrase starts somewhere else, but it is always there eventually, 
if the message is long enough.

Steve



__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature 
database 4177 (20090622) __________

The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.

http://www.eset.com



__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature 
database 4177 (20090622) __________

The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.

http://www.eset.com



If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only.  If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be 
searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[email protected] and include leave gw-info in the body
of the message.

Reply via email to