Hello,
I hope someone can assist me here.  I have occasion to check my junk folder
in Outlook 2007 and I sometimes I move a message into my inbox.  I do a
control-plus-shift-plus-v to move the message into my inbox.  When I check
to see how many messages I have in the inbox, I get a number like 7 or 8
even after I've read all my email.  I cannot access the messages and don't
know how to open the inbox.  Control-plus shift plus I doesn't work and
pressing Enter on the Inbox folder has no effect, either.  I tried repairing
Office 2007, using the registry cleaner and doing a search of my C drive.
Inbox is maximized and no other applications are running.  I'll appreciate
all wisdom that comes my way.


Jo Taliaferro 
empowering people to live with their choices



If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only.  If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be 
searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page. 

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[email protected] and include leave gw-info in the body 
of the message.

Reply via email to