Hi all,
 
I and others have mentioned that under IE 8, we've seen WE behave such
that browse mode is frequently not enabled when we go to a new page; and
we must enable it manually.
 
I'm embarrassed to say this stopped happening for me a couple of days
ago.  As best I recall, it was after I had changed some of the verbosity
settings.
 
I think it's possible one of the settings I changed was "autoload" under
the "miscelaneous" group of the "browse mode" settings.
 
If anyone is still having the problem, may I suggest you go check this
setting to make sure that it is checked?
 
I wish I could remember for certain which of these settings I was
changing, but definitely disabling this setting by unchecking it will
give the behavior described, just as it is supposed to do.
Unfortunately, when I first mentioned it, I did not know about this
setting.
 
hth,
 
Chip
 
 




------------------------------

Chip Orange
Database Administrator
Florida Public Service Commission

[email protected]
(850) 413-6314

 (Any opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily reflect those of the Florida Public Service Commission.)


 


If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only.  If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be 
searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[email protected] and include leave gw-info in the body
of the message.

Reply via email to