Hi, all. I just upgraded to WE 7.1, and when I opened Internet Explorer 8 to go to a website, when I hit the first letter of the website (the letter c), I heard "please wait", and then the installed programs script brought up all the programs I have installed. This happened several times. I tried Firefox, with the same results. I finally went in and stopped the script, and could bring up my website just fine. Any idea why this is happening and what I can do to allow the script to keep running and still use my web browsers? <grin>

Peggy
http://kernsac.livejournal.com/

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature 
database 4193 (20090626) __________

The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com



If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only.  If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be 
searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page.
If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[email protected] and include leave gw-info in the body of the message.

Reply via email to