Hi Ari, I'm sorry, it may be too late to get help from GW support today, so I'll take a guess: I think the upgrade you applied was for the U.S. unprotected versions only. I think you'll need to uninstall it and reinstall your 7.0 or 7.01 CD.
It's only a guess, but it should get you working until support can get back to you. Chip ------------------------------ Chip Orange Database Administrator Florida Public Service Commission [email protected] (850) 413-6314 (Any opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the Florida Public Service Commission.) > -----Original Message----- > From: ari [mailto:[email protected]] > Sent: Friday, June 26, 2009 4:52 PM > To: [email protected] > Subject: Serious problem with WE > > Hi > I live in South Africa, so am using the Everlock version of > Window-eyes. I > downloaded the supposed upgrade, now my window-eyes is acting like a > demonstration copy. I've tried de-activating and > re-activating, I've tried > re-installing, I've written to GW Micro and have > re-installed, but it's > running as a demo and it's not changing. > Thanks > Ari > > If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original > sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and > your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending > your message to [email protected] so the entire list will > receive it. > > All GW-Info messages are archived at > http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be searched through > and sorted using the search > form at the bottom of the page. > > If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to > [email protected] and include leave gw-info in the body > of the message. > > If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it. All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be searched through and sorted using the search form at the bottom of the page. If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to [email protected] and include leave gw-info in the body of the message.
